JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
edited January 21, 2018 in Other Cool Shots

Comments

• toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins

Interesting study... 2&3 for me...

Rags
  • fotoperamorefotoperamore Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited January 21, 2018

I like the first one, but I love the second one! I really like abstract images, I've been shooting abstract photos for three years. For the second one, the grain is that of ISO 4000 or did you add it later?

Giovanni Casetti - Trento - North of Italy
    SmugMug | www.giovannicasetti.it | Facebook

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Thanks. I went to silver effex for the black white conversion, I used the film noir preset which adds grain and vignetting, then back in Lightroom I lowered the temperature to get the blueish tone. Just playing around...

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator

Thanks Denise!

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Wow is the only word! I can see them hanging in a museum or some office building!

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator

Nice work, Cristóbal. I like them all and the details in the other thread as well. The processing adds interest.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

Great stuff, Cristóbal. I love # 4 for the symmetry. The others are also very good.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

@black mamba said:
    Great stuff, Cristóbal. I love # 4 for the symmetry. The others are also very good.

Thanks Tom, glad you liked them. Keep well my friend.

@Richard said:
    Nice work, Cristóbal. I like them all and the details in the other thread as well. The processing adds interest.

Thanks Richard, I shot these thinking black and white, but then started playing with the temperature, I had no idea what was going to happen exactly... I'm glad you liked the square cut-outs too, I'm thinking of having around 16 of those and place them in a 4 x 4 square grid, I'll post it if I like it.