SOLD: Crumpler Karachi Outpost backpack

robscomputerrobscomputer Registered Users Posts: 326 Major grins
edited January 21, 2006 in Flea Market
************SOLD****************************

For sale is a very like-new Crumpler Karachi Outpost back pack. The back pack holds a pro sized slr and a 17" screen notebook. The size is actually is made for Apple 17" Powerbook so a 17" PC notebook will not fit, my 15" notebook fits with a tad extra room.

The bag for sale is on the right side.

24442994-L.jpg

24443010-L.jpg

Overall I can store my 10D with grip, 70-200mm f/2.8, 17-40mm, 50mm, plus extra batteries, a 15" notebook, and small extras. The back pack also does not appear to be a photo back pack, great to carrying in the urban areas.

$150 plus $10 shipping.

I perfer Pay Pal or money orders.

Thanks,
Rob
Enjoying photography since 1980.

Comments

• gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2006
    I own one of these and love it. It is large enough to hold a variety of lenses if you are going on a trip. Even when full it fits very comfortable on your back and the padded straps are easy on your shoulders. I have stuffed mine full with a 20D mounted with a 400mm f/5.6, and in the reconfigurable compartments I also had a 50mm f/1.4, 100mm f/2.8 Macro, 10-22mm, 28-135 IS, Canon 2x TC, 20D battery charger, 580EX, and some other small items. And it does have a tripod holder on the back. I could not be happier with this bag. BTW they go for $225 brand new so this is a realy good price.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2006
    I have the model prior (brians hot tub) & i load it up with almost the same as gluwater (which is just plain odd that we have the same stuff almost)

It probably comes in at 20 kg + (45 pounds) loaded up & i can shank's pony (thats hiking guys...shanks didnt have a pony) it all day long its just so comfy on my back. Room for everything.

You will love this bag !
  • robscomputerrobscomputer Registered Users Posts: 326 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2006
    Thanks everyone for your comments. I do indeed like this back pack but after selling my telephoto lens and going with a light setup I perfer my Lowepro pack. I should point out that Crumpler packs have the nice feature of unzipping from the back, making the chance of losing your gear while you're walking more difficult.

Rob
  • HeldDownHeldDown Registered Users Posts: 255 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2006
    Crumpler bag
    ygpm
    imageNATION
    SEEING THE WORLD IN A WHOLE NEW LIGHT...
    http://www.imag-e-nation.net
  • robscomputerrobscomputer Registered Users Posts: 326 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2006
    Hi,

Thanks for the interest but the item has sold.

Rob