Options

Night Shots

GREAPERGREAPER Registered Users Posts: 3,113 Major grins
edited September 13, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited September 12, 2004
    Greaper, I like your night shots, they are truly night. I like the empty lonesome lake especially.

Some of them, I don't know what they are, perhaps you could lighten them a tad.

I wrote this to tell you that I like your shots, and also I hope it will put your thread in the front, again.

You all, don't pay attention to all my old threads. I am still working on Shem Creek, just can't get it quite like Steve did. But there is no point in anyone going back to look at where I have been, where I am going is more interesting, if any of it is. I can't delete a thread, I have tried. So I just figure that my old ones will die a natural death.

I didn't feel like shooting tonight, just couldn't get up for it. When I walked the dogs a bit ago, I noticed that it is just black dark out there. Grey all day.

Glad you posted, Greaper.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited September 13, 2004
    Greapers Nites
    ALL ARE GREAT I like 2 and 3 the best but equal the light is something jefff
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    RocketManRocketMan Registered Users Posts: 236 Major grins
    edited September 13, 2004
    I like number 2 and three the best, enough detail to be interesting yet not so light it looks almost a daytime shot, the others are too dark to really see much, I find myself straining to see what in dark areasne_nau.gif. The thrid is a bit to light, the sky is too blue to feel like night time, though it does have a nice early evening feel.

RM
    http://roadrunes.com
    "It's better to bite the hand that feeds you, than to feed the hand that bites you" - Me :D