Options

Portfolio Price gone up

Djm3006Djm3006 Registered Users Posts: 226 Major grins

Q: Has the price of the portfolio gone up for $150.00 to $179.88 per Year??

Comments

• Options
    FergusonFerguson Registered Users Posts: 1,339 Major grins

Looks like Power went up also, I just compared and had paid $60 since 2010, but my last renewal in August 2017 was $72. That's the same 20%.

Honestly have no idea if they mentioned in the renewal note that it was going up or not, and didn't save the email.

• Options
    edited March 28, 2018

@Ferguson said:
    Looks like Power went up also, I just compared and had paid $60 since 2010, but my last renewal in August 2017 was $72. That's the same 20%.

Honestly have no idea if they mentioned in the renewal note that it was going up or not, and didn't save the email.

Last year (2017) and the years before $150 this year will be $179.88 I can't seem to find email that address the increase and I have emails back to 2016

• Options
    leftquarkleftquark Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,784 Many Grins

The price did go up this year and you should have received a notice in your renewal email, which was sent one month prior to the your renewal date (since you're on an annual plan).

dGrin Afficionado
    Former SmugMug Product Team
    aaron AT aaronmphotography DOT com
    My SmugMug CSS Customizations website: http://www.aaronmphotography.com/Customizations
  • Options

@leftquark said:
    The price did go up this year and you should have received a notice in your renewal email, which was sent one month prior to the your renewal date (since you're on an annual plan).

Thanks for the heads up, Would not of it been easier to bulk email everyone at the start of the year Or have a sticky thread here on DG