CH56- Thin Air

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited January 25, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
I'm pulling out all the stops for this challenge. Spared no expense and took a flight to Colorado to find some decent shots with "air" as the theme!
Any thoughts on these two?

53238291-L.jpg

53244431-L.jpg

Comments

• ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited January 20, 2006
    Nice Big Air. I was thinking about that idea, but the Eastern snow is a mess; it's been warm and rainy for a week.
    If not now, when?
  • NetgardenNetgarden Registered Users Posts: 829 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2006
    rutt wrote:
    Nice Big Air. I was thinking about that idea, but the Eastern snow is a mess; it's been warm and rainy for a week.

Wow! Both very nice shots. It would be cool to have that wing right under the skier, lolol.
  • 4labs4labs Registered Users Posts: 2,089 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2006
    Both are great Mitchellthumb.gif
  • RobWilliamsRobWilliams Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
    edited January 22, 2006
    Both are awesome shots. Due to the colors they look like they were vectored drawings. I personally like the second one better
  • davevdavev Registered Users Posts: 3,118 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2006
    Big Air for sure. thumb.gif
    dave.

Basking in the shadows of yesterday's triumphs'.
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2006
    I agree. Big Air for the challenge. But, as an inactive light plane pilot, I adore Thin Air. It brings back the magic of cruising at altitude on a gorgeous day and makes my heart beat faster. iloveyou.gif

Virginia

Email
  • adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2006
    totally 15524779-Ti.gif (although I'm not a pilot)
    Flyinggina wrote:
    I agree. Big Air for the challenge. But, as an inactive light plane pilot, I adore Thin Air. It brings back the magic of cruising at altitude on a gorgeous day and makes my heart beat faster. iloveyou.gif

Virginia
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
  • ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2006
    Both are super, #2:):
  • RhuarcRhuarc Registered Users Posts: 1,464 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2006
    Flyinggina wrote:

Virginia

I have to agree! As an active pilot and instructor this is what I do, and who I am! While I like the second one, the Thin Air just does it for me.

Great Shots!!

L8er
    Rhuarc
  • MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2006
    Glad everyone liked these shots.

I threw the big air pic into the challenge because after laying down in the snow for an hour with crazy skiers flying over me, and trying to take a decent picture with a bright blue sky and white snow all around, I couldn't let the "big air" picture just fade away!ne_nau.gif