SEARCH box doesnt work

vdotmatrixvdotmatrix Nervous ProfessionalPosts: 365Registered Users Major grins

I was trying to ask the board about what people use for screen calibration since my i1 display2 wont work with my iMAC....but the search box is unresponsive...

any ideas?

Comments

• RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 18,538Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

I just tried searching for calibration and got over 1000 results. Don't forget to check the search archive box:

Another quirk is that you have to hit enter twice, once after entering the search term, then again after setting the parameters.

• vdotmatrixvdotmatrix Nervous Professional Posts: 365Registered Users Major grins

whoa!!!!!!! LEMME TRY!

• vdotmatrixvdotmatrix Nervous Professional Posts: 365Registered Users Major grins

I get nothing..
    I hit enter. and get nothing...i hit enter after checking your boxes and nada....

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Major grins North Andover, MAPosts: 11,925Super Moderators moderator

@vdotmatrix said:
    I get nothing..
    I hit enter. and get nothing...i hit enter after checking your boxes and nada....

Did you also change the date range? The Date within field defaults to 1 day, probably need something longer.

I just went through the steps that Richard outlined, and once I chose a longer date within the query returned results.

I am trying to do this on an ipad....is the problem....i need to get my butt up and over to the imac?

OKAY FOR THE SEARCH TO WORK , ONE MUST BE ON THE HOME PAGE OF THE DGRIN FORUM. IT WON'T WORK, FOR ME AT LEAST WHILE IN A DISCUSSIONOR POST OR THREAD.... GEEEZ