Options

advice on what to do about Fastline Media customization that no longer works

JenniferHunterJenniferHunter Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited June 15, 2018 in SmugMug Customization
Hi,
My website is jhunterportraits.com. For some reason, recently some of the customization done by FastLine Media in 2011 and updated in 2013 is broken on my website. It would be great if someone could point me in the right direction for getting help to repair the broken parts.

In my clients tab/page, the login and password box is now missing.

In my contact tab/page, it still works, but it no longer has the menu and background that the rest of my website has.

I have communicated with SmugMug help several times, but they are really confusing about what to do. They say that I have broken JavaScript, and that maybe I should remove it. Then they say they don't want to remove it in case some of it is still working. And they say that Javascript is no longer allowed. I am currently a student getting a MS in Information Technology and have programmed in HTML, CSS, Javascript, PHP, etc. I would like to see it, but I can't even figure out how to see it.

I am happy to pay (a small amount since I am a student) for help. I just loved the way my website has worked for all of these years.

Thank you,
Jennifer

Comments