I do my own printing, I don't want to use Smugmug's cart

picsbydarahpicsbydarah Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
Been with Smugmug for about 4 years, maybe 5. I do almost all of my own printing and about 50% of my work is still done with a manual film camera, and I still have some Polaroid clients. If I ever need other prints created I go through a local business in my city. Right now my process after each shoot is to email my clients and ask if they would like any prints made. I have a catalog that I have created which I send, they select a few things and then I have to send an invoice from my Square account (don't like Square either but that's a different story.)

I read that Zenfolio allows you to create your own shopping cart and NOT use the products that they offer through their selected partners - which means I'm about to leave Smugmug and migrate everything over to them, because the process I am currently using is not time efficient AT ALL.

I am not about to spend $.21 for a 4x6 image when it costs me $.05 or less to make.

I'd like to know if anyone has found a different integration that works. I really don't want to have to re-direct my customers to some random page. I want them to be able to shop and check out directly from my website and have access to a shopping cart.

Alternatively my partner is a software engineer and can write something for me to collect money and create a shopping cart. Wondering if anyone else has had any success with this?