Options

Menu Active Link

bogaczewiczbogaczewicz Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
Hello,

I would like to change the appearance of the active link in my menu to be same text and colour but underlined. Can anyone help with the CSS code for this?

My site: peterbogaczewicz.com

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Hikin' MikeHikin' Mike Registered Users Posts: 5,450 Major grins

Add this to your theme's custom CSS section:

.sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-nav .sm-page-widget-nav-activepage > a,
    .sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-nav .yui3-menu-item .sm-page-widget-nav-activepage > a,
    .sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-nav .yui3-menu-has-children.sm-page-widget-nav-activepage > a,
    .sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-nav .yui3-menu-has-children.sm-page-widget-nav-activepage > a.yui3-menu-label::after,
    .sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-nav .sm-page-widget-nav-toplink.sm-page-widget-nav-activepage > a,
    .sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-nav .sm-page-widget-nav-toplink.sm-page-widget-nav-hasactivepage > a,
    .sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-nav .yui3-menu-has-children.sm-page-widget-nav-hasactivepage > a,
    .sm-user-ui .sm-page-widget-nav .yui3-menu-has-children.sm-page-widget-nav-hasactivepage > a.yui3-menu-label::after {
        text-decoration: underline;
        }

NOTE: Looking at your 'Projects', you need to use a folder and put all of those galleries inside of that folder or this will not work.