Russian UN embassy, midnight 9/9/04

ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
edited September 13, 2004 in Landscapes
No tripod, no DSLR, just a P&S in the dark.

8389798-L.jpg
If not now, when?

Comments

• RocketManRocketMan Registered Users Posts: 236 Major grins
    edited September 13, 2004
    Like the bears but it looks a bit out of focus/blurred, camera shake from a slow shutter speed??

RM
    http://roadrunes.com
    "It's better to bite the hand that feeds you, than to feed the hand that bites you" - Me :D
  • pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,694 moderator
    rutt wrote:
    No tripod, no DSLR, just a P&S in the dark.

8389798-L.jpg
    The flowers and toys are a sorrowful reminder of the children lost - Similar to the displays at the site of flight 93 in Pennsylvania.

On a more cheerful note : I am surprised the security people were not chasing you away with your clandestine camera:D
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    pathfinder wrote:
    The flowers and toys are a sorrowful reminder of the children lost - Similar to the displays at the site of flight 93 in Pennsylvania.

On a more cheerful note : I am surprised the security people were not chasing you away with your clandestine camera:D
    Not taken with a tripod or a good camera. I just steadied the camera against a lamp post. But I could feel vibrations (subway?) and I new it wouldn't come out sharp.
    If not now, when?
  • pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,694 moderator
    rutt wrote:
    Not taken with a tripod or a good camera. I just steadied the camera against a lamp post. But I could feel vibrations (subway?) and I new it wouldn't come out sharp.
    I see two - 2 - security cameras in your image - You are on their files now - they will be watching you.........rolleyes1.gif Do you speak Russian? Can you say gulag?

I'll see if I can find some of the images I took that people spontaneously left at the scene of the crash of flight 93. Very moving. My heart goes out to the victims families in Russia.
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin