Ugly, yet endearing
Spent a few days on the coast (Central California) and visited a couple of beaches where the Elephant Seals hang out. Young and old - cavorting in the waves, and arguing and snoozing on the beach. I could spend hours watching them - and did.
1) - A couple of young seals play-fighting while another looks on.
2) - Shortly, the third one loses interest and naps.
3) - While another deftly applies sunscreen and fly repellent.
4) - An oldie-but-goodie decides to leave the water and make his way for a nap with the others.
5) - Oh, maybe I'll just rest a bit here.
6) - The old man's napping area destination- with napping police on patrol
7) - I yam a submarine, I yam a submarine - and nobody can see me.
8) - And if you don't think they are a little bit ugly, here is a close-up
9) - But at least someone loves her.
10) - The pups are really pretty cute.
Book 2: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079V3RX6K