Bull's Eye

willard3willard3 Jefe MáximoPosts: 1,663Registered Users Major grins

I experiment with these windows every time I go to Fort Ticonderoga because they catch my eye.

Bull's eye glass

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,265Registered Users Major grins
    edited August 4, 2018

Very cool.....

I am sure Illuminati, if they discover this spot, would declare it a holy site!

All seeing eye....

• toragstorags Major grins Posts: 4,248Registered Users Major grins

Hey Jeff

Is that in NY State?

Rags
  • JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,318Registered Users Major grins

The bottom left one is awesome, lots of room for crops, or tighter shots...

• willard3willard3 Jefe Máximo Posts: 1,663Registered Users Major grins
    edited August 7, 2018

Jefe = boss in Spanish, Rags.
    Cool to think the nickname is Jeff

I tried a couple of crops, Cristóbal but didn't like them.
    I like the composoition of the original and I left in some things (shutter) for balance. I also like the textures of the masonry construction.

• black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLPosts: 6,255Registered Users Major grins
    edited August 8, 2018

All-around good shot. I, too, like the texture seen throughout the scene. I'd love to visit that place.

Tom

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
    edited August 8, 2018

I take my grandsons here frequently, Tom.

My father took me many times when I was younger.

It has been quite thoroughly and expensively renovated and is a very cool place. Well worth a trip.

Rags: this is in NY on Lake Champlain.

• toragstorags Major grins Posts: 4,248Registered Users Major grins

I was there in the late forties (my mom took me) and loved it...

Thanks Jeff

Rags
  • StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,265Registered Users Major grins

What? So that's not you in your icon? I thought you were 25 year old young man.....now I read the comment about Grandson......oh well......cool! Just how I approached you would have been different if I had any inkling! Cheers Willard!

edited August 8, 2018

My icon is a foto of me from trip to Newfoundland we took in the 1980's. My wife took the foto.
    I don't do many seflies, Taz.