Something very diferent

mongoose330mongoose330 South AfricaPosts: 101Registered Users Major grins

Before he says I do

What one dosnt see is good for them

I often get invited to take photos at Gatherings . Most of the time its only men , i am Ok with that. One thing i have been trying to do , is make the photos NOT run of the mill , normal Black and White Bondage type pictures. I wanted to incorporate Color Psychology and numerous other little tricks I have learnt. I take the photos almost like i was doing separate stills for a movie. I try and get my model to do something completely different from the last photo. I sometimes also like to see how far i can push the guys , within safety margins . I always have a chat BEFORE we do anything , I ask them what they would like , How would they like to be seen , Allot of guys have very poor body self image , so I allow them first to boost up their confidence and get more relaxed and allowing for a connection to form , I give him a quick lesson with my Camera and allow him to direct me and take photos. This allows me to show him some tricks on hiding bad parts of his body.

One of the things I like keeping in my photography , is that " Its more Erotic what is not seen than what is " , so I always try and hide the genitals , and unless the client wants it , Yea , I will do it grudgingly.

The Photo sessions i do with Clients are more "healing" sessions. I work very slowly , i communicate ,, and I make it fun. I often do 8 hour sessions , all depending on the client. I also like to try and keep the shoot on their Turf , so they feel comfortable.

I always find out before a shoot what he would like to try and accomplish , , and then we both work at it. The client has just as much enjoyment in creating his masterpiece , I just gentle steer him in the correct place.

I do sometimes get asked for a "rope bunny" , and I have a guy who is always happy to oblige, There are boundaries set out ,, and just as much as i keep a watch on the rope bunny , he keeps a look out for me.

Allow me to have one delusion , A delusion of total devoted unwavering faith in my works , the wisdom to know what to take from criticisms to improve my art , and also when to stop irritating those big photographers whose egos are so big , you need a wide angle lens

Comments

• RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 18,538Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

I think you're on the right track with the most erotic is that which is not seen. This is an unknown world to me and I found your description of your process interesting. I suppose I could Google it, but what exactly is a rope bunny?

• mongoose330mongoose330 South AfricaPosts: 101Registered Users Major grins

Hi Richard .

I am also learning , I am not into the pain and degradation , But I have ventured in with an open mind. A Rope Bunny is a person who allows themselves to be tied up. If the rope master is good , he can suspend the rope bunny off the floor ( Using a Block and Tackle ).

As you can imagine , it can be rather dangerous , so there are very strickt rules in place

A rope Bunny

Allow me to have one delusion , A delusion of total devoted unwavering faith in my works , the wisdom to know what to take from criticisms to improve my art , and also when to stop irritating those big photographers whose egos are so big , you need a wide angle lens

One of
    the things i often do is search for new ideas , I try out different looks and postures using my own body and play with the lighting , shutter speed , an gestures. When i do go into a shoot , i know straight away what will work and what wont , I also find the whole process of getting the picture right , hitting the button , wait for the timer , and repeat .. its almost like a meditation

~~1.
    ~~

Sometimes we go totally off the rails , and it actually works.