Part of my eyes

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited January 23, 2006 in Holy Macro
53303459-L-0.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2006
    That's great. As a very near sighted person myself, I particularly appreciate what you have captured here. It just goes to show how elements of our everyday life can become interesting art. Thanks for sharing.

Virginia

Email
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2006
    thumb.gif
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2006
    Good use of whats around you.
  • ThusieThusie Registered Users Posts: 1,818 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2006
    That is a super interesting shot Awais!
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2006
    Thanks everyone clap.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • rjpatrjpat Registered Users Posts: 248 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2006
    Great shot.clap.gif
    Ron

We never know how something we say, do, or think today, will effect the lives of millions tomorrow....BJ Palmer
    edited January 23, 2006
    Thanks

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2006
    Ohhh I can relate to that shot
    I hate wearing glasses, but without them my vision is just aweful, I can see closeup just fine, but not in the distance.

Even TV is blurry if I don't wear my glasses........ I would have loved to have tried contacts but they told me the surface of my eye is too dry, because I don't blink enough....... apparently people who spend huge amounts of time on computers have this same problem.

Very good point of view you've captured, I like the way you have set this shot up..... very smart indeed thumb.gif Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
    edited January 23, 2006
    Guess what Skippy I banged my eyes becouse i always loved to wear glasses when i was kid headscratch.gif and now i regret ne_nau.gif but never tried Lenses
    Thanks for looking:):

My Gallery