Milky Way

TasmanianTasmanian Registered Users Posts: 486 Major grins

Comments

• kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited August 19, 2018

Very cool how that came out. I've had specular reflections off water do the same thing in the right lighting before or I'd never believe it. The person makes a really nice anchor for the shot. This would probably be better suited to Other Cool Shots or Landscapes. I can move it if you like. It's probably fine here too, but you may get more comments in the other forums.

• TasmanianTasmanian Registered Users Posts: 486 Major grins

@kdog said:
    Very cool how that came out. I've had specular reflections off water do the same thing in the right lighting before or I'd never believe it. The person makes a really nice anchor for the shot. This would probably be better suited to Other Cool Shots or Landscapes. I can move it if you like. It's probably fine here too, but you may get more comments in the other forums.

OK, you can move it, thank you. I understand that this forum is not really active. The people like more equipment that photo ;)

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

That's a magical shot! Like I love it! Wish it was mine!

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Very nice shot, which aperture did you use to get the star effect? I'm not sure how I would crop it, but I feel there is too much negative space on the left, which is darker.

• TasmanianTasmanian Registered Users Posts: 486 Major grins

Thanks to you !

f/16, with a old zoom Pentax 35-70mm f/4.

I like this crop. Personal taste... :)