The faceless Man

mongoose330mongoose330 South AfricaPosts: 144Registered Users Major grins

I am trying out different lighting techniques and masks to do a shoot in the future called " the Faceless Man " , This is my first attempt and i used myself as the model.

It was extremely difficult to get the correct focus because i could not see a damn thing

The Mask was Made by winding rope around my face and head , and also putting some battery operated LED fairy lights in between the ropes binds.

The Battery packs were hanging behind my back , and I just got all creative with the hat so to hide the bad rope twists at the top of myhead

I turned up the juice , and imagined what would happen if "the Faceless man" got a power surge

BOOM , his head would explode in flash of colored lights and sparks

Everything you have ever wanted is on the other side of Fear

Comments

• JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,390Registered Users Major grins

I think the idea has a lot of potential, I would suggest exploring different lighting scenarios to add some drama. I like the last shot, it has a cool sense of mystery.

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,346Registered Users Major grins

It is art......

So don't let it bother you when I say it feels like these might have been captured at "Abu Ghraib Disco"! >:)