Double reflection

RichardRichard Mildly bemusedMadrid, SpainPosts: 18,690Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

Comments

• kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Stuttgart, GermanyPosts: 139Registered Users Major grins

Nice catch! Wonderful how the man to the right also seems to look in to that mirror, having noticed the other man in the mirror. I also do like the rather matte color processing on this one. Suites the picture very well!

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

• RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 18,690Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

@kurzvorzwoelf said:
    Nice catch! Wonderful how the man to the right also seems to look in to that mirror, having noticed the other man in the mirror. I also do like the rather matte color processing on this one. Suites the picture very well!

Thanks. Glad you liked it.

• CornflakeCornflake Major grins Posts: 2,254Registered Users Major grins

Good one, Richard! I don't check this forum often enough and didn't see it until now.

• RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 18,690Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

Cheers, Don. Sadly, it's so slow these days that one doesn't have to check very often.