Just another day at the office

RichardRichard Mildly bemusedMadrid, SpainPosts: 18,660Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

Comments

• CornflakeCornflake Major grins Posts: 2,239Registered Users Major grins

This one gives me a smile.

There's some writing or graffiti in the upper left in what I thought was sky. What's going on there?

• RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 18,660Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

Good eye, Don. The whole background is actually a large photo of the Plaza Mayor, which is where this was shot. The actual building is under restoration and its facade is covered.

• CornflakeCornflake Major grins Posts: 2,239Registered Users Major grins
  • StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,346Registered Users Major grins

Brilliant! Too me a while to put possible story together!

• RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 18,660Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

Thanks for commenting, Taz. It's just a couple of guys who make money from the tourists in the center of Madrid. One of them does caricatures. The other just poses with people for photos. There are quite a few others and I try to look for shots with several together, which can be amusing.

• toragstorags Major grins Posts: 4,282Registered Users Major grins

A good smile shot...

Rags
  • JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,383Registered Users Major grins

Do what you have to do to make a living, the guy with the glasses doesn't seem pleased that you took the pic...