Wolves in Jasper National Park!

MoonMan04MoonMan04 Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins

I must say I was super fortunate to come across these two beautiful specimens as I was driving along the highway. I looked out my car window as I passed the river crossing and spotted the two walking across. I immediately pulled over and ran out to capture this shot. I had such a small window to get the shot since they were heading to the tree line and I couldn't go out any further due to the river running past me. Nonetheless, it was my first wolf encounter and one I'll never forget! Feel free to check out my other photos from last week in Banff and Jasper National Parks.

Kyle C. Moon
Portfolio: Moonman.Photography

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Good catch! You might want to explore b&w....the muddy brown is distracting a tad and b&w may bring focus solely on wolves

• MoonMan04MoonMan04 Registered Users Posts: 69 Big grins

@Stumblebum said:
    Good catch! You might want to explore b&w....the muddy brown is distracting a tad and b&w may bring focus solely on wolves

Yeah, I need to get a polarizer, I agree, but I think the muddy brown you are referring to is actual a limb with branches that is out of focus. I had a very narrow window to capture this shot as you can see haha

Kyle C. Moon
    Portfolio: Moonman.Photography