Portfolio account, cannot change my active price list

JMontesJMontes Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins

Hi, I couldn't find this problem in the search.

I have a portfolio account. I have a handful of price lists and I have one in particular that I want to make active. I understand it will apply to all galleries, and that's fine. However, no matter which price list I make active (default), the price of my gallery never changes. It stays at a price list I had with a 0% margin. This is a private gallery, is that the problem? I have tried everything including creating another new price list. When I mange the list i can clearly see that the prices on the default list are at a 300% margin, but my gallery won't change. Help!

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,220 moderator

Private galleries can only be viewed by you - so I believe that is the problem.

Here's the definition of Private from the help page:

Galleries/Pages/Folders visible by Only Me are completely private and invisible to the rest of the world. They can ONLY be seen, found, and browsed by the logged-in owner of the site. We don't recommend you use this setting if you plan to share the gallery with anyone.

Take a look at the Gallery, page, and folder privacy settings help page to see the options for protecting your galleries. You will need to specify either Public or Unlisted for gallery visibility and then use the Access setting to specify who can access the gallery.

• JMontesJMontes Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins

I don't want it to be a visible gallery though. All I want is to be able to change the pricing on my photos. Isn't this possible?

So i've made the gallery public and changed my active price list to several different ones, the gallery itself will not update to the new pricing. My price lists do have the pictures added and I can see the expected prices when editing the list. Why won't any of my galleries update to the active list? I did check 3 different galleries. There has to be something that I'm missing.

• AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,008 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2018

When you are logged in I think you only see the default prices. THat's the price you pay.
    Log off and look, that's the only way you'll see any of your set prices.

Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog

Bingo! Thank you Allen! I was losing my damn mind, LOL!

@Allen said:
    When you are logged in I think you only see the default prices. THat's the price you pay.
    Log off and look, that's the only way you'll see any of your set prices.