Denver

Barr Lake, CO

Bosque del Apache

Lake Clark, Alaska

Hanging Lake, CO

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Comments

• kdogkdog artistically challenged San Jose, CAPosts: 11,317Administrators moderator
    edited December 6, 2018

Man, you've really been getting around!! :o

These are all great, Nikhil. Hard to have a favorite here. That cloud formation in Denver is off the hook. Hanging Lake is stunning. But that bear at Lake Clark is killer.

• black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLPosts: 6,346Registered Users Major grins

I'm with Joel. Nice compilation of work. I've never seen a sky quite like the one in the Denver shot. I've shot that Teton view from the same general location on several occasions but I like how you shifted perspective to show the rocks in the foreground water.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
  • CornflakeCornflake Major grins Posts: 2,254Registered Users Major grins

Beautiful shots. You've been getting around!

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,365Registered Users Major grins

Joyous set! Bravo!

• shniksshniks The Light Explorer Posts: 875Registered Users Major grins

@kdog said:
    Man, you've really been getting around!! :o

These are all great, Nikhil. Hard to have a favorite here. That cloud formation in Denver is off the hook. Hanging Lake is stunning. But that bear at Lake Clark is killer.

@black mamba said:
    I'm with Joel. Nice compilation of work. I've never seen a sky quite like the one in the Denver shot. I've shot that Teton view from the same general location on several occasions but I like how you shifted perspective to show the rocks in the foreground water.

@Cornflake said:
    Beautiful shots. You've been getting around!

@Stumblebum said:
    Joyous set! Bravo!

Thanks all. Yeah, I was fortunate this year to take time out and just travel and do photography. It is making me re-examine my life and what I want to be doing going forward. :)

Cheers,