Lake Clark, Alaska

Hanging Lake, CO

Thanks for looking.

Cheers,

Comments

• kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,680 moderator
    edited December 6, 2018

Man, you've really been getting around!! :o

These are all great, Nikhil. Hard to have a favorite here. That cloud formation in Denver is off the hook. Hanging Lake is stunning. But that bear at Lake Clark is killer.

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

I'm with Joel. Nice compilation of work. I've never seen a sky quite like the one in the Denver shot. I've shot that Teton view from the same general location on several occasions but I like how you shifted perspective to show the rocks in the foreground water.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

Beautiful shots. You've been getting around!

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Joyous set! Bravo!

• shniksshniks Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins

@kdog said:
    Man, you've really been getting around!! :o

These are all great, Nikhil. Hard to have a favorite here. That cloud formation in Denver is off the hook. Hanging Lake is stunning. But that bear at Lake Clark is killer.

@black mamba said:
    I'm with Joel. Nice compilation of work. I've never seen a sky quite like the one in the Denver shot. I've shot that Teton view from the same general location on several occasions but I like how you shifted perspective to show the rocks in the foreground water.

@Cornflake said:
    Beautiful shots. You've been getting around!

@Stumblebum said:
    Joyous set! Bravo!

Thanks all. Yeah, I was fortunate this year to take time out and just travel and do photography. It is making me re-examine my life and what I want to be doing going forward. :)

Cheers,