Options

FS: Canon 1Dx body

wellmanwellman Registered Users Posts: 961 Major grins

I am posting a Canon 1Dx body for sale on behalf of a trusted friend. A few years ago, I listed his 1D Mark III through DGrin. As I said then, I have an excellent reputation within the DGrin marketplace, and I am more than willing to stake this reputation on the quality of his camera and the trustworthiness of his commentary. The description below is his own. Questions are welcome.

“Canon 1Dx Camera Body. I bought the camera new and it is in like-new condition, perfect working order, no scratches, no signs of wear, less than 26,000 shutter actuations. Nonsmoking household. The camera has been used for my personal use only, taking pictures of my children and friends doing sports, dance, etc. My children have grown out of this phase and I no longer need the incredible speed of this camera. The camera has never been exposed to moisture or extreme temperatures. I have always stored and carried it in a protective camera case.”

Canon 1Dx body - $2,900

Terms:
• Included with the camera are the original box and all of the accessories, manuals, and disks which came in the box.
• Pricing includes shipping and insurance anywhere in the Continental US.
• Payment can be Paypal, certified check, or money order.
• Shipping will be immediate upon receipt of payment.
• References: I've sold this same friend's 1D Mark III and 70-200/2.8 L IS, as well as my own 20D, 15-85/3.5-5.6 IS, 50/1.8, 420EX, 17-55/2.8 IS, 10-22/3.5-5.6, 85/1.8, 24-105/4 L IS and an Epson 2200 printer through DGrin. I've also sold a few things on eBay, where my ID is gawellman.

Thanks for looking! Original photos of the 1Dx body are here.