EXIF info incorrect on some pictures
I noticed on some pictures that I've uploaded lately some errors. In this link: https://www.sammyersphotography.com/Bosque-Del-Apache-2018/i-9Tt5Gbn/A It shows the lens as a Tamron lens. I don't own one. It was shot with a Canon 100-400IS II with a 1.4x teleconverter. I saw a few others in from that same gallery. Checked Lightroom to make sure it wasn't the source and it has it correct. I also did an export to jpg locally and checked to make sure it didn't happen that way. It was correct, then I used the Smugmug web upload to load it and it still shows it as a Tamron lens.
I also notice it shows the focal length as 560mm, which is correct for 400mm with a 1.4x teleconverter, but it also says 1271.7mm in 35mm. I find that odd since it is a full frame camera. That's probably a different discussion though. The real issue is the wrong lens being identified.
FYI, here is a picture from the year before where that lens and converter are correctly identified (different camera though) https://www.sammyersphotography.com/Bosque-Del-Apache-2017/i-4PDS3FL/A