Starry night

JuanoJuano Major grinsBrasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,669Registered Users Major grins
edited January 26, 2019 in Other Cool Shots

Comments

• WernerGWernerG Major grins MainePosts: 534Registered Users Major grins

That is very cool. The tree looks like a stunning shot all by itself. Are you masking to make these composites?

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,647Registered Users Major grins

Feels epic!

• David_S85David_S85 Spotter of Dgrin Spam and Oddities ChicagolandPosts: 12,389Administrators moderator

This is a splendid piece of art. Well done.

My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Major grins Stuttgart, GermanyPosts: 242Registered Users Major grins

Very artful, Cristobal. It somehow looks a like a dream, or like the beginning of something great. I don't know why, but I associate something like a fantasy story or fairy tale with it. Well done!

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

• toragstorags Major grins Posts: 4,340Registered Users Major grins

Cristobal you're getting good at this...

Rags
  • black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLPosts: 6,572Registered Users Major grins
    edited January 26, 2019

Bravo !!!!! Excellent work, Cristóbal. I see this and I expect to see Ichabod Crane come riding up on a fire-breathing horse.,

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
  • RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 18,953Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

Nicely done. It feels a little cramped though--maybe give it more space on the top and sides?

• JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,669Registered Users Major grins

Thank you very much everyone. I will attempt to give it some more breathing room per Richard's suggestion. Thanks again for the encouragement!

• JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,669Registered Users Major grins
    edited January 26, 2019

Here is a version with more space around the tree. I tried to make it square but PS refused...!

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Major grins North Andover, MAPosts: 12,422Super Moderators moderator

I really like the 2nd version with a little more space around the tree, nicely done!

Thanks! As usual, Richard was right...

• RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 18,953Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

That's better. I wonder why PS wouldn't let you crop it square...

@Richard said:
    That's better. I wonder why PS wouldn't let you crop it square...

Well, I’m sure it is not PS, it’s me...

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,647Registered Users Major grins

Rework rocks!!

_> @Stumblebum said:

Rework rocks!!

Thanks Taz! Glad you liked it.

• CornflakeCornflake Major grins Posts: 2,493Registered Users Major grins

Terrific! And the second version is even better.

(By the way, Photoshop now has a content-aware judgment control that overrides your processing when it thinks you've gone astray.)

Ha! A> @Cornflake said:

Terrific! And the second version is even better.

(By the way, Photoshop now has a content-aware judgment control that overrides your processing when it thinks you've gone astray.)

ha! Astray I went for sure!

@Cornflake said:

I guess it's finally time to upgrade from CS5

• JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Major grins MauiPosts: 909Registered Users Major grins

Mind. Blown. /bowdown

@JonaBeth Russell said:
    Mind. Blown. /bowdown

Many thanks!