Smoke

CornflakeCornflake Major grinsPosts: 2,375Registered Users Major grins

There are lots of photos of smoke but I'd never taken any until yesterday. It was intriguing, challenging and fun.

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,528Registered Users Major grins

Brilliant! Bravo Don!

• black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLPosts: 6,454Registered Users Major grins

Very nice, Don. I can see #1 and #3, framed separately but mounted side by side, making a great wall display. Good work.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
  • RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 18,812Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

Lovely. :+1:

• moose135moose135 Major grins Long Island, NY, Charlotte, NC and points between...Posts: 1,323Registered Users Major grins

Very cool, Don! Well done!

• CornflakeCornflake Major grins Posts: 2,375Registered Users Major grins

Thanks to all of you!

• JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,559Registered Users Major grins

Awesome, you made me want to try too!

• CornflakeCornflake Major grins Posts: 2,375Registered Users Major grins
    edited February 9, 2019

"Awesome, you made me want to try too!" Why not? As I said, it's fun. The only downside is that you use up a lot of power in your flash batteries.

• redleashredleash Texas Grins San Antonio, TXPosts: 3,745Registered Users Major grins

Very cool stuff, Don! I guess I'd need to replace my flash if I want to try this. NOTE: Never leave the batteries in the flash if you aren't going to use it for six months. :s

"But ask the animals, and they will teach you." (Job 12:7)

Lauren Blackwell
    www.redleashphoto.com