Guilin Part 3

david-lowdavid-low Amateur hobbyistSingaporePosts: 736Registered Users Major grins

These photos were shot around the villages of Guilin

Fisherman

Fisherwoman

Mending the net - looked like his having serious myopia!

This elder told me he practices calligraphy writing for 2 hrs every morning to strengthen his health and to keep his mind sharp.

Card game is a common past time. In fact I see this almost every street corners in China.

Enjoying a puff

Die hard artist - rain or shine

His contorted sleeping posture that resembled some kind of prehistoric skeletal caught my attention.

A diminutive elder with serious osteoporosis

What's up

Crotchless attire still abound in rural villages for convenience of easing without parent assistance.

Matching umbrella

Ear cleansing by the street

You come I go. Guilin city - Most motorcyclists possess the finesse of weaving around each other that hardly cause any accident!

Comments

• RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 18,753Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator
    edited February 6, 2019

Still more fine work, David

• toragstorags Major grins Posts: 4,300Registered Users Major grins

My favorite is crotchless... second is the fisherman..

Nice work David

Rags
  • black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLPosts: 6,401Registered Users Major grins

Great stuff, David. It's nice to see these snipets of everyday life in a more populated environment. Perhaps all the pervasive game playing that goes on is a way to escape some aspects of their life that are much less enjoyable.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
  • david-lowdavid-low Amateur hobbyist SingaporePosts: 736Registered Users Major grins

@Richard said:
    Still more fine work, David

@torags said:
    My favorite is crotchless... second is the fisherman..

Nice work David

Tks agin Richard, Torags for taking time to see

• david-lowdavid-low Amateur hobbyist SingaporePosts: 736Registered Users Major grins

@black mamba said:
    Great stuff, David. It's nice to see these snipets of everyday life in a more populated environment. Perhaps all the pervasive game playing that goes on is a way to escape some aspects of their life that are much less enjoyable.

Tks B Mamba.

I supposed its a cultural thing for them to do as past time. Alot of elderlies also gathered together for street dancing to the tune of chacha, tango, Their life are less stressed in non-city area.