1st post

stephcha@nmsu.edustephcha@nmsu.edu Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
edited January 23, 2006 in People
Well i have been in lurker mode for some time. And thanks to Andy replying to an email i finally got my account working! Well i have been totally enjoying everyones images and hope that i can add to the joy.... LOL

Well this is a pic i found on my hard drive of Cori my girl friend. Since i got my new Nikon she has been my biggest "model" if you will

steve

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2006
    Welcome to the forum steve 1drink.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2006
    Well i have been in lurker mode for some time. And thanks to Andy replying to an email i finally got my account working! Well i have been totally enjoying everyones images and hope that i can add to the joy.... Laughing.gif

Well this is a pic i found on my hard drive of Cori my girl friend. Since i got my new Nikon she has been my biggest "model" if you will

steve

iloveyou.gif I'm glad I caught you're email! clap.gif great first post Hope to see more!

wave.gif Welcome to Dgrin!
  • PhotosbychuckPhotosbychuck Registered Users Posts: 1,239 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2006
    Hi, [EMAIL="stevephcha@nmsu.edu]Well"]steve [/EMAIL]
    Welcome to dgrin and I love your photo of Cori.
    Which Nikon did you get?
    Keep up the good work!

Take Care,
    Chuck
    D300S, 18-200mm VR, 70-300mm VR

Aperture Focus Photography
    http://aperturefocus.com
  • stephcha@nmsu.edustephcha@nmsu.edu Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited January 23, 2006
    Hi, [EMAIL="stevephcha@nmsu.edu]Well"]steve [/EMAIL]
    Welcome to dgrin and I love your photo of Cori.
    Which Nikon did you get?
    Keep up the good work!

Take Care,
    Chuck

Well i have a film N70 and N90's and i started playing with them again (around august or so) and i got the bugg again, and got a D70's with a kit lens i am also using my old 50mm 1.4 and i have a really slow telephoto a 70-300 hey but i works.

I also just recently purchased a Nikon Sb 800 speedlight and i am looking at getting a ALien bee B800 with a softbox or brolly box

I love that new nikon. I mean at times when i shoot about 640iso (very rare) i do get some noise, but i just run it threw a plugin in PS and it is no longer a problem.

I kinda wish i would have waited for a d200.... But hey there is always going to be something better tomorrow right...

steve