It looks like I passed the test...

Snaphappy1952Snaphappy1952 Newcastle Upon TynePosts: 9Registered Users Big grins
edited April 23, 2019 in Street and Documentary

And can now post some images!

Let’s see if I can do this properly!

Comments

• CavalierCavalier Life is a Bokeh Foresthill, CaliforniaPosts: 1,973Registered Users Major grins

The first shot is amazing. All lines and angles surrounding the soft human - very pleasing.

I understand why you chose color for the third shot, but I wonder how it would look converted to BW?

All three very well done. And welcome to the forum.

• Snaphappy1952Snaphappy1952 Newcastle Upon TynePosts: 9Registered Users Big grins

Thanks Cavalier.
    I like the desaturated colours in the 3rd shot. I have a mono version from a different angle. It just doesn’t work as well in my view.

• ziggy53ziggy53 Still learnin'still lovin Posts: 20,929Super Moderators moderator
    edited April 24, 2019

Nicely seen and captured! Excellent composition, exposure and processing. Wonderfully provocative.

ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,576Registered Users Major grins

Welcome! All three are good but my favorites are 1 and 3!

• RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 18,834Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

The first is my favorite. :+1:

• cletuscletus Master of Craposition Posts: 1,928Registered Users Major grins

Welcome! Fantastic shots!

• black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLPosts: 6,476Registered Users Major grins

Very nice set. #1 is outstanding. Welcome to the forum.

Tom

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
  • WAnnalWAnnal Fairport, NY, USAPosts: 1Registered Users Beginner grinner
    I love the 2nd and 3rd ones the best as they both tell an intriguing story.