Oregon Coast (USA) - Winter 2019

El GatoEl Gato Global TrekkerPosts: 367Registered Users Major grins

Winter on the Oregon (OR) - USA coast is peaceful, dramatic, stormy, rainy, cold, damp, wet, breezy, sometimes dark, sometimes light and almost always… fewer tourists. :)

OR Lighthouse

OR Winter Ocean Spray

Sailboats - Winter Rest

Seascape + Lighthouse

Comments

• DavidRGillespieDavidRGillespie Chilliwack, British Columbia, CanadaPosts: 416Registered Users Many Grins

Love the first image. It was not until I read the title that I went looking for the lighthouse! :(

• kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Stuttgart, GermanyPosts: 262Registered Users Major grins

I also do like #1. It's nicely layered, has this kind of timeless vintage look to it which I just love. Also about the right amount of drama to get sucked right into it. Well done! The lighthouse additionally generates some emotion in me, which I cannot explain. Maybe it's this epic man vs. sea battle kind of type, thoughts of adventure and living at the edge comes to my mind. I love lighthouses.

The #2 is pure drama. The power of our oceans is unmatched.

Gosh, I was in Oregon 4 years ago, only for a week, and just for business purposes. I really, really regret not having attached at least a week or so more for vacation purposes to see all of that great offering that mother nature provides over there and that has been showcased on this forum in quite a few posts.

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com