Tripod

toragstorags Major grinsPosts: 4,335Registered Users Major grins
edited June 24, 2019 in Street and Documentary

Rags

Comments

• David_S85David_S85 Spotter of Dgrin Spam and Oddities ChicagolandPosts: 12,374Administrators moderator
    edited June 24, 2019

Funny. Rule One, steady the camera. What's even more funny is I'd bet there's an actual tripod in that Manfrotto tripod bag on the ground.

My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 18,934Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

Voice controlled.

• ziggy53ziggy53 Still learnin'still lovin Posts: 21,187Super Moderators moderator
    edited June 24, 2019

Perhaps an alternate name for this image: "Devoted and Committed".

ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Major grins North Andover, MAPosts: 12,380Super Moderators moderator
  • kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Stuttgart, GermanyPosts: 239Registered Users Major grins

I wonder if the guy's head works like a gimbal for the, uhm, "camera device".

Very funny scene, thanks for sharing :smiley:

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

• black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLPosts: 6,555Registered Users Major grins

She probably directs his actions by virtue of a good yank on the head, which stunts his enthusiasm for the whole gig. Good grab, Rags.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
  • kdogkdog artistically challenged San Jose, CAPosts: 11,506Administrators moderator

That's pretty funny!

• toragstorags Major grins Posts: 4,335Registered Users Major grins

Hehe I couldn't help myself; then I mentioned to them - they looked like a human tripod & they got a chuckle out of it

Rags
  • BrodyBrody John Brody Photography Posts: 252Registered Users Major grins

Hillarious... What a great capture!

Travel & Landscape Favorites at JohnBrody.com / Facebook / Blog / JohnBrodyPhotography.com
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________