As the crow sees it

anwmn1anwmn1 Wandering the DesertPosts: 3,469Registered Users Major grins

2.

"The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"


Aaron Newman

Website:www.CapturingLightandEmotion.com
Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion

Comments

  • toragstorags Major grins Posts: 4,340Registered Users Major grins

    That's quite a salt wash... nice colors

    taken with a drone?

    Rags
  • StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,647Registered Users Major grins

    Brilliant abstracts Aaron!

  • anwmn1anwmn1 Wandering the Desert Posts: 3,469Registered Users Major grins

    @torags said:
    That's quite a salt wash... nice colors

    taken with a drone?

    Thanks, it is indeed a very large area with limited vehicle access. Yes, these were taken with a drone, just the 2nd time out with it.

    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"


    Aaron Newman

    Website:www.CapturingLightandEmotion.com
    Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
  • anwmn1anwmn1 Wandering the Desert Posts: 3,469Registered Users Major grins

    @Stumblebum said:
    Brilliant abstracts Aaron!

    Thank you sir.

    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"


    Aaron Newman

    Website:www.CapturingLightandEmotion.com
    Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
  • El GatoEl Gato Global Trekker Posts: 345Registered Users Major grins

    Nice UAV images!!

    Capturing a different perspective, very nice!!

    This tech combined with a patient and creative photographer is opening whole new areas for imaging and giving folks a view of the world they might never see.

    Thanks for posting these.

    Hope you are able to post more as you get the UAV out more.

  • BrodyBrody John Brody Photography Posts: 252Registered Users Major grins

    All great Aaron, but 1 & 2 favs for the 'straight down' view. A great perspective plus the colors and textures are unique and interesting. - Well captured!

    Travel & Landscape Favorites at JohnBrody.com / Facebook / Blog / JohnBrodyPhotography.com
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • CornflakeCornflake Major grins Posts: 2,494Registered Users Major grins

    Very cool, Aaron. At first I thought I was seeing an agate or something.

  • anwmn1anwmn1 Wandering the Desert Posts: 3,469Registered Users Major grins

    @El Gato said:
    Nice UAV images!!

    Capturing a different perspective, very nice!!

    This tech combined with a patient and creative photographer is opening whole new areas for imaging and giving folks a view of the world they might never see.

    Thanks for posting these.

    Hope you are able to post more as you get the UAV out more.

    Thank you El Gato. I look forward to playing with the UAV a bit more. It is a very different experience and view.

    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"


    Aaron Newman

    Website:www.CapturingLightandEmotion.com
    Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
  • anwmn1anwmn1 Wandering the Desert Posts: 3,469Registered Users Major grins

    @Brody said:
    All great Aaron, but 1 & 2 favs for the 'straight down' view. A great perspective plus the colors and textures are unique and interesting. - Well captured!

    Thanks, I prefer these ones as well due to the abstract nature of them.

    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"


    Aaron Newman

    Website:www.CapturingLightandEmotion.com
    Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
  • anwmn1anwmn1 Wandering the Desert Posts: 3,469Registered Users Major grins

    @Cornflake said:
    Very cool, Aaron. At first I thought I was seeing an agate or something.

    Thanks Don. Yep, the abstract nature is very appealing to me. It is also nice to be able to shoot in the mid of day where traditional landscape photography doesn't fair very well.

    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"


    Aaron Newman

    Website:www.CapturingLightandEmotion.com
    Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
Sign In or Register to comment.