Pantanal breakfast time

JuanoJuano Major grinsBrasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,666Registered Users Major grins

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am Posts: 7,630Registered Users Major grins

More brilliant work! Bravo my friend!

• JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,666Registered Users Major grins

Thanks Taz, glad you liked them.

• pathfinderpathfinder Drive By Digital Shooter western IndianaPosts: 14,434Super Moderators moderator

I feel sorry for the fish.... Well captured natural life!

Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • El GatoEl Gato Global Trekker Posts: 326Registered Users Major grins

Very nice set of images. I feel sorry for the fish too...ah but, the circle of life. Takes a lot of patience to take great shots as these. Well done!

• JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilPosts: 3,666Registered Users Major grins

Thanks, glad you liked them. It is the cycle of life... We are all part of it.

• kdogkdog artistically challenged San Jose, CAPosts: 11,506Administrators moderator

Terrific series, Cristóbal! I love otters and those are some fine shots of them.

@kdog said:
    Terrific series, Cristóbal! I love otters and those are some fine shots of them.

Many thanks!

• double_entendredouble_entendre Gene pool chlorinator Posts: 135Registered Users Major grins

Fabulous shots.

Never been close enough to the otters to take pics, but have seen them when kayaking off Monterrey. Love it up there.

@double_entendre said:
    Fabulous shots.

Never been close enough to the otters to take pics, but have seen them when kayaking off Monterrey. Love it up there.

Thank you, otters are cute from a distance, but look somewhat creepy up close.