Reflection

stephcha@nmsu.edustephcha@nmsu.edu Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
edited January 24, 2006 in People
Well this one was at white sands national monument. It is about an hour away from my house. Again this is one of my Famous Models (LOL) Cori. Poor thing i think if she gets her pic taken anymore she is going to puke at the site of another camera lens.

I tried some post production on it, let see what i missed

steve

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2006
    Well this one was at white sands national monument. It is about an hour away from my house. Again this is one of my Famous Models (Laughing.gif) Cori. Poor thing i think if she gets her pic taken anymore she is going to puke at the site of another camera lens.

I tried some post production on it, let see what i missed

steve
    Hi Steve wave.gif can we see it bigger please? it's hard to critique when so small
  • stephcha@nmsu.edustephcha@nmsu.edu Registered Users Posts: 37 Big grins
    edited January 24, 2006
    lynnma wrote:
    Hi Steve wave.gif can we see it bigger please? it's hard to critique when so small

i am going to get a smugmug account soon.... i am limited to the size of the posting because of the "size" req on the attachments.

steve
  • eye-maxeye-max Registered Users Posts: 130 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2006
    Hi Steve,

I don't normally do portraits so what I say might lead you astray, but here's what I think;
    I like the picture. A little small for critiquing. I'd crop out some of the white area above the models head. I'd also like to see her turned towards the center of the image. However it is a nice picture. Look forward to seeing more.
    max
  • PhotosbychuckPhotosbychuck Registered Users Posts: 1,239 Major grins
    edited January 24, 2006
    Hi, stephcha@nmsu.edu
    Cori looks great as always and I like the pose.
    From the left side I would turn her toward the center of the shot.
    Maybe a pose in front of the bush would work if, you want both oh them in the photo. Cori should get you to post her email if, she is interested in modeling work. I would like to see a larger photo of the shot also.

Take Care,
    Chuck
    D300S, 18-200mm VR, 70-300mm VR

Aperture Focus Photography
    http://aperturefocus.com
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 24, 2006
    Composition and idea looks very cool. But like Lynn said, if you want some real comments, we have to be able to see it! nod.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]