iPhone new v2 Lightbox zoom

AllenAllen "tweak 'til it squeaks"St. Louis, MoPosts: 9,655Registered Users Major grins
edited August 30, 2019 in Bug Reporting

On my iPhone 8+ using latest Firefox Win7 64bit when I zoom the LB image larger it only zooms in at the center. No other area of the photo can be zoomed in.

Another problem with RCP on in V2 lightbox. Checked a bunch of galleries and it happened in all.

Edit: found cause
This is the problem with RCP turned on. Disable this CSS rule and photo shows full. With rule enabled turning on RCP photo shows shrunk like right screen shot above. Why in the world would RCP have anything to do with this is weird.

@media screen and (min-width: 961px) {
   .sm-lightbox-v2-content .sm-lightbox-v2-photo {
       margin-left: 15px!important;
       width: 97%
   }
}
Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
My Website | My Blog

Comments

• tomnovytomnovy SmugMug Support Hero Leicester, United KingdomPosts: 1,077Registered Users SmugMug Employee

Allen, I cannot replicate this on my website. Could it be that some of your code is affecting the way the photo is displayed on your site? I cannot replicate the Firefox and mobile issue either.

SmugMug Support Hero | Customizer | My SmugMug site - http://www.photom.me | Customization Portal - https://portal.photom.me
  • AllenAllen "tweak 'til it squeaks" St. Louis, MoPosts: 9,655Registered Users Major grins

This is still happening.

On my iPhone 8+ using latest Firefox Win7 64bit when I zoom the LB image larger it only zooms in at the center. No other area of the photo can be zoomed in.

My Website | My Blog
  • AllenAllen "tweak 'til it squeaks" St. Louis, MoPosts: 9,655Registered Users Major grins
    edited September 20, 2019

When you pinch zoom and remove fingers photo pops back to original size. Does not hold zoom.

My Website | My Blog