What are you looking at?

roaddog52roaddog52 Major grinsIn the sticks, NE of SeattleRegistered Users Posts: 1,156 Major grins

One of my many trips to Yellowstone. For 3 days photographers gathered for a chance to see Wolfs, Bears, and other wildlife feast on a downed Bison.

Phil

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!

Comments

• CavalierCavalier Life is a Bokeh Foresthill, CaliforniaRegistered Users Posts: 2,217 Major grins

A gathering of Photobeest in their natural setting. Who's watching who?

Great shot, Phil!

• black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLRegistered Users Posts: 6,726 Major grins

Having been to Yellowstone a couple of times, I can imagine the traffic backups this caused. A nice shot that speaks volumes.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.
  • NCPHOTOSNCPHOTOS Marshall, NCRegistered Users Posts: 3 Big grins
    Nice photo and wow that is a lot of big glass. I like the one guy that has a point and shoot camera but still wants to get a photo.
  • kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Straight from the trenches Stuttgart, GermanyRegistered Users Posts: 315 Major grins

Nice catch. Seeing all that big (and heavy!) glass makes me glad that I'm a happy M43 camper, tho.

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

• RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainAdministrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,106 moderator

Don't you just wish there was one guy pointing his camera in the opposite direction? :wink:

• willard3willard3 Jefe Máximo Registered Users Posts: 1,979 Major grins

Love the guy with the point and shoot.

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata