Astrophotography and Fall Colors in Aspen, CO

WildernessExclusivesWildernessExclusives Denver, CORegistered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
edited October 9, 2019 in Landscapes

"Outside Influence" a new interpretation of a popular scene--the Maroon Bells from Maroon Lake near Aspen, Colorado

Check out my page: Images, and photography/travel blog:wildernessexclusives.com

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am San Jose, CARegistered Users Posts: 7,988 Major grins

Nice! Car lights lit up the colors? You can always improve things, but very enjoyable shot.

• kdogkdog artistically challenged San Jose, CAAdministrators Posts: 11,600 moderator

Top notch!!

• WildernessExclusivesWildernessExclusives Denver, CORegistered Users Posts: 23 Big grins

@Stumblebum said:
    Nice! Car lights lit up the colors? You can always improve things, but very enjoyable shot.

Just good ol' moon light!

• David_S85David_S85 Spotter of Dgrin Spam and Oddities ChicagolandAdministrators Posts: 12,576 moderator

Sooo perfect! I think it has been 20 years since I've been there, and never at night.

My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
  • WildernessExclusivesWildernessExclusives Denver, CORegistered Users Posts: 23 Big grins

@David_S85 said:
    Sooo perfect! I think it has been 20 years since I've been there, and never at night.

Well, my fiance has now only seen it in near-pitch darkness! The stuff she puts up with. Cheers bro!

• pathfinderpathfinder Drive By Digital Shooter western IndianaSuper Moderators Posts: 14,542 moderator

Very nice - love the reflection in the water!

Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
  • JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Major grins MauiRegistered Users Posts: 983 Major grins

Wowzer! This is truly an epic image, thank you for sharing!

Thanks for the input and feedback everyone...it is this, the desire to improve, and my love of what cameras can do that makes me want to go out and shoot all the time. And it's this desire to shoot all the time that kind of makes life vibrant and interesting.