Problem with Links on Facebook/Instagram

tpkeeneytpkeeney Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
I’m curious if anyone has had a problem similar to mine -

Several weeks ago, without notifying me, Facebook deleted all of the photos I had posted there with a link back to my SmugMug site in the photo description. When I went to repost a shot, I got an error saying my link violated their Community Standards. In addition, I noticed that they had deactivated the link to my site that was part of my Instagram profile.
I can’t believe there is anything on my site that violates Facebook’s policies since it just includes original landscape photography, so I’m thinking it must have something to do with my settings on SmugMug or at the domain registrar.

The site is www.enduringwild.com

I submitted this problem directly to SmugMug to seek advice and they just said contact Facebook, which is a dead-end as they have ignored every correspondence I’ve sent.

Has anyone experienced this? Do any users have suggestions for me to try?
I’d really appreciate any help you guys can provide.

Tim

Comments

• jimhjimh Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2019

That's mind-boggling.

FB does have a 'help' facility where questions can be posted, and answered by FB as well as other users. I've never seen much value in FB's replies, but another user might suggest something.

Were they removed from a personal or a business page?

• tpkeeneytpkeeney Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    It was a page I created for my photography business, but the “owning” Facebook account is a personal one.
    I’ll check out the help board and see what I can accomplish there. Thank you!