Mini Challenge #292.........TEXTURE - RESULTS

shawncshawnc Registered Users Posts: 674 Major grins
edited December 5, 2019 in The Dgrin Challenges

Thank you all for your patience. I trust we all had a nice Thanksgiving Holiday.
I have enjoyed the varied expressions of TEXTURE. A few kinda made me hungry....
I enjoy looking for the "Texture Shots" when I am out and about shooting.
I prefer the texture, when it is the main subject, to maintain a relatively good composition.

@JAG 1&2 for me. I like the colors in the rough Brick, but I do especially like the "Silky"
Pedals.

@grandmaR #'s 2 & 3 for me. I love a good Pastrami Sandwich. Is smell a TEXTURE, 'cause I think I just got a whiff! Your
needle point seems fall right in line for some creative texture. Four generations - the effect of age on Skin
texture...Amazing.

@Cavalier I like #'s 1 & 3 Bricks, wood & wheels, You want Texture, You Got IT. There's a lot going on there. The variable
fields of the Palouse, This one caught my eye. I like that you selected this landscape image for a Texture
Challenge. Well done.

@DavidRGillespie I like #'s 2 & 3, Nice Execution of the silky waters, Slimy texture: OK....Slimy Works.... so does this shot.

@slpollett #'s 2 & 3. Reminders of Dad: Wonderful Image. I Thank Your father for his service & Sacrifice. Clover & Rust
I like this image and frankly I'm surprised there were not more Rust Images.

@sarasphotos #'s 2 & 3 Bronze, bricks and stone, I like the contrasting colors & patterns. I think the bronze Sculpture
Helps bring home the image with a completely different Texture and color. Variations of lichen on a bridge
railing (stream in the background), This is definitely Texture with an added layer of Texture.

1st Runner - Up! @pegelli Rock with wormholes is interesting, I like that you used your Rule of Thirds for composition. Nice Job.

2nd Runner - Up @Herman Auer Seafood always gets a Thumbs up from me. The shrimp looks great.

!st place Goes To @StueveShots for the "Leaf (in Hawaii)". This is a lovely image that captures Light subtleties , Color, TEXTURE, and Interest Beautifully. Nice Image.

Thank you all for Participating and I look forward to the next challenge provided by @StueveShots

Comments