Composite

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins
edited December 6, 2019 in Other Cool Shots

Does this work?

Comments

• RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,893 moderator
    edited December 7, 2019

At first it reminded me of one of the Google Deep Dream generated images. I think it would be better if the fish were just a little more prominent. Once you've noticed them it's cool, but I think it might be too easy for a casual viewer to overlook them completely.

• JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Thanks Richard, that was my original thought too... The fish need to come out more prominently specially if you are looking at this on a phone screen. I will play with it some more...

Take 2

• CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

I like it but actually I much prefer the first image. As much as I always value Richard's opinion, if casual viewers don't look closely enough that's their loss.

Thanks Don. Perhaps something in between would work.

• kurzvorzwoelfkurzvorzwoelf Registered Users Posts: 339 Major grins

I like both pictures and the idea, very creative stuff again, Cristobal. Personally I think that neither version of the image is for someone with a very short attention span. It again has lots of things to discover in it, and I think, you need some proper time for that. And that is a good thing!

Wise words from the Dog of Wisdom: If your ball is too big for your mouth, it's not yours.

I'm here to learn and progress. Honest feedback and criticism on my images is warmly appreciated!

My SmugMug site - kurzvorzwoelf.com

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

A great image causes a reaction...

a double-take, a re-examination, an aha, there is something more here. This image does that.

Well done!!

@El Gato said:
    A great image causes a reaction...

a double-take, a re-examination, an aha, there is something more here. This image does that.

Well done!!

Thank you Gato