Options

Email Notifications

willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

I am not getting email notifications when there is a response to my postings or when others post to the subject.
My email is the same.
I changed my password successfully

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata

Comments

• Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,913 moderator

Are you getting any email notifications at all? Have you checked your spam folder? I tried a couple of verification services and could not get a response from your email address--that doesn't necessarily mean anything's wrong, but sometimes it does. Have you changed any email server settings or started using new virus detection software on your desktop? Sorry for all the questions, but my email notifications seem to be working normally, so I tend to suspect something's up with your email. If anyone else is having notification problems, please report them in this thread.

• Options
    willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2020

Whatever has been changed recently at Dgrin has included email notifications which now work fine.
    This in the last week at most.

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,913 moderator

Yes, new member @Mortimercat reported a network configuration error that could block email for some people. It was fixed a couple of days ago.