Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe

black mambablack mamba Major grinsJacksonville, FLPosts: 6,649Registered Users Major grins

Daytona Bike Week.....something for everybody.

If God wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees.

Comments

• sarasphotossarasphotos Major grins Augsburg, GermanyPosts: 2,359Registered Users Major grins

looks more to me like "wishful thinking"

• StumblebumStumblebum I shoot, therefore I am San Jose, CAPosts: 7,705Registered Users Major grins

Finally he does some reading!

• black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLPosts: 6,649Registered Users Major grins

@sarasphotos said:
    looks more to me like "wishful thinking"

Good to hear from you, Sara. This shop on Main Street has had this display during Bike Week for years and years. Over those years, the ladie's attire has shrunk appreciably. A couple of years ago, Darlene and I saw a guy who had apparently cut the security strap on one of these displays and was hightailing it through the crowd with his prize. You see it all at Daytona.

• black mambablack mamba Major grins Jacksonville, FLPosts: 6,649Registered Users Major grins

@Stumblebum said:
    Finally he does some reading!

LOL. I can tell you that this guy's lady friend was not amused with his overt attention to the display.

• willard3willard3 Jefe Máximo Posts: 1,941Registered Users Major grins

Completion of Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe ..........will get contumely heaped on your head, Tom.

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • DogdotsDogdots Major grins Posts: 8,785Registered Users Major grins

This one had me laughing!