Any other Fuji users here?

Third_SonThird_Son Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
edited February 4, 2020 in Cameras

I have over the years gravitated to the current lineup of Fuji cameras. I own an X-T2 and X-T20 and absolutely love them! Anyone else here own Fuji gear?

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Major grins North Andover, MASuper Moderators Posts: 12,882 moderator

I also own an X-T2.

I moved from Canon a few years ago and I've never looked back.

• IvoHIvoH Scottsdale, AZRegistered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited February 7, 2020
    XT1 and XT2 user here. Love them.
  • Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Big picture in the sky Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins

GFX 50s and XT3 user here.

Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • JusticeiroJusticeiro E clunibus tractum Registered Users Posts: 1,177 Major grins

XT3. I Sold my Canon gear and bought it last December. I love it.

Cave ab homine unius libri
  • chrispookchrispook uk Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins

👋 Love my Fuji. I’m reversed into them. Bought a Contax 645 which I love. Thought I’d go digital MF. Went GFX50s. Love it. Also have a Texas Leica. Next up an XT4. Just need to get a job..,

• Saloni_BhatnagarSaloni_Bhatnagar IndiaRegistered Users Posts: 4 Big grins
    I am using Fuji X-T20 since 2018 and I am really happy with it. The X-T20 is all about the overall package than one or two specs that stand out. 24MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor, up to 325 selectable AF points (169 of which offer phase detection), 2.36M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder, 3" 1.04M-dot tilting touchscreen LCD, 4K UHD video at up to 30 fps, with clean output over HDMI, all of these features make X-T20 extremely amazing. The EVF is a pleasure to use, though the touch functions on the tilting LCD are limited.
    If we had to compare Canon M200 and Fuji X-T20, two Entry-Level Mirrorless cameras from Canon and Fujifilm, I would still prefer X-T20 owing to imaging, features, value, and portability. If small size and light body is a big priority for you, choose Canon M200. Otherwise, Fujifilm X-T20 is the better camera overall.
  • dlplumerdlplumer Major grins Registered Users Posts: 8,053 Major grins

I own the XT2 and love it. I plan on buying the XT4 (I thinK)

• CinvestCinvest LouisianaRegistered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    I use the xh1. Love it.
  • TechuserTechuser Registered Users Posts: 8 Big grins
    Got a second hand XT-2 last year and am constantly considering selling it as I really don't need all it has to offer, it's mainly the 120fps filming keeping me on it :D