Options

A couple of basic questions for a first time user...

AdamThomasAdamThomas Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited January 25, 2006 in SmugMug Support
2 big questions for me:

1.) Where do you look at the Google Earth map? I have it installed and I don't see any icon or anything coming up in the Smugmug controls/galleries.
-I noticed you can list the geography for an individual photo, can you do that for an entire gallery?

2.) I do a lot of posting on other sites - is there a way to make individual pictures in a gallery not viewable to others while others remain viewable? Is there anyway to prevent people tracing the url (i.e. If I post on a web board, I want to make sure people don't come directly back to my site)

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2006
    wave.gif welcome to Dgrin, and SmugMug!
    AdamThomas wrote:
    2 big questions for me:

1.) Where do you look at the Google Earth map? I have it installed and I don't see any icon or anything coming up in the Smugmug controls/galleries.
    -I noticed you can list the geography for an individual photo, can you do that for an entire gallery?

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=17276
    AdamThomas wrote:
    2.) I do a lot of posting on other sites - is there a way to make individual pictures in a gallery not viewable to others while others remain viewable? Is there anyway to prevent people tracing the url (i.e. If I post on a web board, I want to make sure people don't come directly back to my site)

No, if one photo is viewable, then they all are, in a particular gallery. You can "hide owner" and that makes it a smugmug only url: gallery tools>customize gallery>hide owner

I hope this helps!