Options

colorado landscape BW

JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,881 Major grins

I posted a version of this some (long) time ago. I re-cropped it and re-processed it some.

Comments

• Options
    CornflakeCornflake Registered Users Posts: 3,346 Major grins

I love the curve in the road. Good one.

• Options
    edited April 10, 2020

Thanks

Here is another version that I meant to post originally and then lost... Thoughts?

• Options
    Lab_TestedLab_Tested Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins

I prefer the first one because it looks more natural, but my taste may be influenced by living in Colorado. Can you share where you took this?

By the way, we are expecting snow on Sunday. Such is springtime here.

• Options

@Lab_Tested said:
    I prefer the first one because it looks more natural, but my taste may be influenced by living in Colorado. Can you share where you took this?

By the way, we are expecting snow on Sunday. Such is springtime here.

Hi thanks, I'm torn between the two. This was shot in Northern Colorado several years ago, but I can't remember exactly where. I used to live in Fort Collins, so somewhere nearby I assume.

• Options
    mathogremathogre Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    > @Juano said:
    > (Quote)
    > Hi thanks, I'm torn between the two. This was shot in Northern Colorado several years ago, but I can't remember exactly where. I used to live in Fort Collins, so somewhere nearby I assume.

Very nice photos! I have a slight preference for the second one as sometimes I like sepia toning. One thing I do when I can't decide one version of a photo over another is that I will use one as a computer wallpaper for some time, and then switch to the other for awhile. Often that will help me decide which I prefer.

Graham
  • Options

Thanks for the idea, welcome to the forum.

• Options
    mathogremathogre Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    > @Juano said:
    > Thanks for the idea, welcome to the forum.

Thank you! It's nice to be here. :smile: