Oceanscape

JuanoJuano Major grinsBrasilia, BrazilRegistered Users Posts: 3,922 Major grins
edited April 9, 2020 in Other Cool Shots

Comments

• toragstorags Major grins Registered Users Posts: 4,474 Major grins

Nice capture...

Rags
  • JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilRegistered Users Posts: 3,922 Major grins

Thanks, I re-posted a new crop.

• El GatoEl Gato Global Trekker Registered Users Posts: 500 Major grins

Nice...calming after such craziness all around us.

Well captured image!!

• JuanoJuano Major grins Brasilia, BrazilRegistered Users Posts: 3,922 Major grins

@El Gato said:
    Nice...calming after such craziness all around us.

Well captured image!!

Thanks, I find it peaceful too.

• JonaBeth RussellJonaBeth Russell Major grins MauiRegistered Users Posts: 983 Major grins

Very nice!

• willard3willard3 Jefe Máximo Registered Users Posts: 2,007 Major grins

The sky was certainly cooperating, Crisóbal.

Bien hecho

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • CornflakeCornflake Major grins ArizonaRegistered Users Posts: 2,692 Major grins

Unusual and appealing. Good work.

Thanks!

• sarasphotossarasphotos Major grins Augsburg, GermanyRegistered Users Posts: 2,678 Major grins

You know I'm a big fan of your work but to be really prefectly honest Cristóbal, this one just doesn't sing to me. For me it's neither fish nor fowl - a bit too heavy on the processing to be realistic but not quite enough to take it to that extra special place that you often visit.

@sarasphotos said:
    You know I'm a big fan of your work but to be really prefectly honest Cristóbal, this one just doesn't sing to me. For me it's neither fish nor fowl - a bit too heavy on the processing to be realistic but not quite enough to take it to that extra special place that you often visit.

OK point taken, thank you for the comment!