Options

French Royalty.....riding in style

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins
edited April 14, 2020 in Other Cool Shots

In the 1930's and post-war 1940's, the French produced some of the most elegant cars ever made. Here are two of them.

1937 Bugatti 57SC Coupe

1947 Talbot Lago

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    sarasphotossarasphotos Registered Users Posts: 3,830 Major grins

Love the colors on these beauties!

• Options

@sarasphotos said:
    Love the colors on these beauties!

Hi, Sara. If you're going to wear French, you've got to wear blue.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options
    toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins

Wow... that Bugatti is fabulous....

Thanks for posting these types of shots; I enjoy this type of show but I haven't gone in a while...

Rags
  • Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Wow really pretty! Thanks for sharing Tom!

• Options

@torags said:
    Wow... that Bugatti is fabulous....

Thanks for posting these types of shots; I enjoy this type of show but I haven't gone in a while...

I know you're a car guy, Rags. I'm just happy to share what I see at these shows.

• Options

@Stumblebum said:
    Wow really pretty! Thanks for sharing Tom!

I'm just happy, Taz, to share with those on our forum that have an interest in such stuff. I think next time I'm at one of the top shows, I'm going to document all the other stufff that goes on......auto auctions, art sales, memorabilla sales, etc. The premier shows, like Amelia Island and Pebble Beach, have activities that stretch out for a week. Heady stuff for a car freak like myself.