Damn the virus

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins
edited July 3, 2020 in Other Cool Shots

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

That thing pn the wall in left corner looks like a giant virus king with bald head and sunglasses and big psycho smile on the face!

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

@Stumblebum said:
    That thing pn the wall in left corner looks like a giant virus king with bald head and sunglasses and big psycho smile on the face!

I'm not sure what that thing is, Taz. Maybe it's there to scare the virus off so business will return.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • roaddog52roaddog52 Registered Users Posts: 1,323 Major grins

Very nice Tom. Works very well in B&W. You handled the dapped light very well. Seems to be the standard scene in many restaurants these days.
    P.

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going anyway.

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity!

@roaddog52 said:
    Very nice Tom. Works very well in B&W. You handled the dapped light very well. Seems to be the standard scene in many restaurants these days.
    P.

Thanks very much, Phil. You picked up on my drift in this shot. This image is meant to be a sad, sad commentary on the state of things....something we are all having to deal with.

• OrvSalOrvSal Registered Users Posts: 461 Major grins

Here a lot of places are starting to open up and not requiring extreme distancing. There is hope!

Have a great day!
    Orv

Thomson, Ga. USA
    www.Osalisburyphoto.smugmug.com
  • El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Nice B&W work Tom.

Conveys your objective nicely!

• toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins

Yup...

Wells said...

Rags

@OrvSal said:
    Here a lot of places are starting to open up and not requiring extreme distancing. There is hope!

Good, Orv, but keep your guard up.

@El Gato said:
    Nice B&W work Tom.

Conveys your objective nicely!

Thanks, guy. Take care and stay safe.

@torags said:
    Yup...

Wells said...

Thanks, Rags.

• StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

@black mamba said:

@Stumblebum said:

I'm not sure what that thing is, Taz. Maybe it's there to scare the virus off so business will return.

OMG I just saw it, there is another ghoul in the right corner.....looks like cross between moose and camel!
    Yeah, virus might not be the worst thing in this place! :D

Dang, Taz, if you find any more ghouls in this place I'm going to quit going there. My mother always told me to never share my food with ghouls.