Google Tag Manager Integration

JRobertsonJRobertson Registered Users Posts: 4 Big grins
I would like to see Google Tag Manager integrated into the site, much like Google Analytics is integrated into the site. Both GTM and GA are installed in the same manner so integration would, essentially, be nothing more than copying the same feature that already exists and retooling it for GTM.

The reason behind my request is numerous, however, the greatest of which is the ability to place marketing and re-marketing tags. I spend a substantial amount of money on brand awareness, marketing, and driving traffic to my site. If I am unable to capture those audiences landing on my site and engage them in continuous offers, I stand a substantial chance of losing those sales. The custom HTML function does not suffice. I'm speaking to the ability to connect FB, Snapchat, Digital Marketing Platforms, etc.

The truth is, if I'm unable to advertise, drive traffic, capture and re-market that traffic, close deals and sell services..then I have no real need for a subscription to this service because I'm no longer a business.