Options

Turn your back to this turmoil.....

black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,321 Major grins

....and walk a short distance to the west and you have this. I'm a sucker for layers of textures and colors.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.

Comments

• Options
    StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Last one is sweet Tom!

• Options
    El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

Tom....

I have a couple artist friends that would love a trunk-load of the drift wood!

Like them all. Gotta say, #3 (possibly #2) is itching for B&W, with #3 a tighter crop on the bottom half. IMHO

Nice work!

• Options

@Stumblebum said:
    Last one is sweet Tom!

Thanks, Taz. It's interesting how a short walk can dramatically change the scenery.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • Options

@El Gato said:
    Tom....

I have a couple artist friends that would love a trunk-load of the drift wood!

Like them all. Gotta say, #3 (possibly #2) is itching for B&W, with #3 a tighter crop on the bottom half. IMHO

Nice work!

Thanks. Your comments and interpretations are always very welcome, my fiend.

• Options
    moose135moose135 Registered Users Posts: 1,417 Major grins

Very nice, Tom! Where were these taken? They remind me of the Boneyard Beach at Botany Bay Preserve in SC.

• Options

@moose135 said:
    Very nice, Tom! Where were these taken? They remind me of the Boneyard Beach at Botany Bay Preserve in SC.

Hey, John. These were shot on Jekyll Island, GA. They have rental bikes and paved trails that go everywhere. It's a great place to do some shooting.