Nevada, Utah and Arizona

El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins
edited July 17, 2020 in Other Cool Shots

This set is from another trip out west, in late 2018. Lockdown (or lock-in) sure has provided some extra time to go through images filed in the "to be processed" folder. Enjoy the weekend everyone

1 Sunrise at Elephant Rock, Valley of Fire State Park, Overton, Nevada

2 Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Utah/Arizona border

3 Bryce Canyon National Park, Bryce, Utah

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,319 Major grins

All are well done, buddy. The lighting in #2 couldn't be better. Letting the mind wander, as I'm prone to do, I visualize the stone formation in #1 looking like that creature thing that was discovered in that abandoned spacecraft in the movie " Alien ". Look at the stone like it was a rider on a motorcycle....leaning forward. I see the legs, the torso, the neck , the head and mouth, and a long snout. Are you sure somebody didn't carve that thing? Oh wait....my wife is calling me. She said the men in the white coats are here.

I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • toragstorags Registered Users Posts: 4,615 Major grins

That #1 is excellent and the winter in Bryce is super...

Nice stuff trekker...

Rags
  • StumblebumStumblebum Registered Users Posts: 8,480 Major grins

Yeah first one is sweet

• willard3willard3 Registered Users Posts: 2,580 Major grins

I like them all, señor.

It is better to die on you feet than to live on your knees.....Emiliano Zapata
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,878 Major grins

Nice set!

• El GatoEl Gato Registered Users Posts: 1,242 Major grins

THANK YOU everyone, I certainly appreciate all of your comments! Sorry for my late reply, daytime job keeps getting in the way!